Wandering around my Mind

You never know what you might find here.

Friday, March 9, 2007

The Car

I went to pick it up after a stressful day at the office. So....... my patience was running a little thin. Two and a half hours later I finally drove off the lot, with lots of instructions on all the gadgets but not a few of the most basic instructions I would really have liked to have. Like how to turn on the interior lights! And how to set up the garage door opener. It has so many gadgets it will probably take me two years to figure it all out.

Also, I ordered it without a sunroof and did not realize through the 2.5 hours of instructions that it had a sunroof. I realized that when I got home and was sitting in my garage.

It has night vision, which is kind of cool, except if you are looking at the night vision screen you aren't looking at the road. I think that defeats the purpose. So I guess to really get the benefit of the infrared night vision you need to have a co-pilot/navigator to tell you there's a deer in the road a quarter mile up.

It drives really nice.

No comments: