Wandering around my Mind

You never know what you might find here.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm fried- back from NY

This week we had an investor conference in New York. About 85 analysts and investors came to hear us do a pitch on the company's vision and strategy. We flew in on Sunday, practiced all afternoon, practiced some the next morning and then did the show in the afternoon. It was webcast but I am not really sure how many people listened in to that. I was surprised at how amazingly calm I was standing up on stage doing my part of the presentation. The day we practiced my voice had been a little shakey so I was thinking I would probably be nervous. But I wasn't at all. I think it went pretty well but we'll see what the sell-side analysts have to say about us in the write ups this week. I think they don't give us enough credit for all the value we are creating/have created. Anyway, I am fried and glad to have it over - until next year.

No comments: